New Stamp Release- Boho Collectives I

Hello you super talented and creative go-getters,

I am thrilled to finally reveal the new stamp range designed by the team from AALLand Create. I am delighted to have an exclusive set (Boho-collectives : I, introducing the majestic Alexia in my first set), the reason I have been doing my happy Bohemian dance since the last few days ! It would be a series of my autobiographical sketches.

I am so grateful to Aall AndCreate and my dearest buddy Autour de Mwa for being so supportive throughout this new venture. Well this is my first design baby, so please be kind :). It's so rewarding to try something that has been daunting you in the past and to finally see those designs coming to life is such a delight! I have handwritten some of the quotes in the designs .



You can order it here.
I can't wait to see your creations using them xx
Here is the collection of all the other fabulous designs:
 AALLandCreate Boutique (all stamps available here)
Keep watching this space to see some inspiring videos & creations using these gorgeousness.
I can't wait to receive my sample and share some wonderful inspirations. I have attached some beautiful inspirations of my fellow talented designers using this stamp set.



I would like to thank you all for your kind support since I released my new stamps.
Cheers!
BK


Comments

Popular Posts