Daughter to Father, A sweet kiss

Hi and a big hug to all my dear friends,

First of all,a very deep sincere thanks goes to all for your stupendous love and encouragement through your precious comments in my posts....it means a lot for me :),and please do write down to me at createyourworld.bk@gmail.com for your any queries,it would be my great privilege to reply them all..So do write:)..

Now this card I made it for the K-I-S-S challenge - Keep It Sweet & Simple! I truely agree with Sunehra that it is more difficult to make something wonderful whilst retaining its simplicity....It took me the greatest time among all my projects.. :O.So ironic..:P!!

And this is what I came up with...when the theme said simple and sweet,at the same time I had in my mind to incorporate the very word "KISS" somewhere in my layout ^_^. So the entire process of assembling the right emotions and setting the right mood in the true sense..took the time,while implimenting it was an hour's work ..hehee!!

I think my card did justice to the challenge theme....

Materials used:

Blue base card is upcycled from invitation card.
Cardstocks from Pie-lane
The girl & pa stamp is handdrawn
Sentiment is printed

 In addition, submitting my entry for the following challenges:
LESSology Challenge #20: Barely there.
Itsy Bitsy's K-I-S-S challenge - Keep It Sweet & Simple!


Do leave back your comments...would love to know your views ;)!!

Comments

  1. Really lovely. I love the colours and the circles! :)

    P/s: I'm not seeing the "clear" item on your card though...??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation yyam :).

      And by the "clear" item I believe you meant the up-cycled item?If yes,then I have used up-cycled old wedding invitation card for the entire card base(dark blue),and it has been mentioned in my "materials" section in this post...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and wonderful image. Thanks or sharing it with us at LESSology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card with emotions overwhelming out of it. And yes U did full justice to the theme 'kiss'. I hope that U deserve to win the contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pratima...thank you so much for your sweet words dear,it really feels wonderful to be appreciated in such a lovely way ^_^ xoxo!!

      Delete
  4. You're really talented Bipasha to be able to draw stuff like that. You should create digi's and start selling them. This one is awesome! I have a daughter, she's only 1 right now but I can easily see her doing that with her papa very soon. Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Kiss Challenge, all the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OmG...Sunehra ji,dont appreciate me so much....i went through your comment and the next moment I realised,tears were rolling down my cheeks..out of happiness!!Never did I dream that my work will be so apprecated by a crafting maestro like u..M so deeply honoured ;),and a big hug n kissy goes to the little 1 yr old princess :).Thank you..

      Delete
  5. Hey dear you always leave such sweet comments in my works..thank you so much,a big hug for u :)..XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project, thanks for sharing it with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOvely card and a very beautiful drawing!!!! Glad to follow u here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and a wonderful hand drawn image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty lovely creation. Love ur hand drawn stamp too.
    Thank you for ur sweet comment on my creation.

    Hugs
    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sudha..n u so truely deserve the comment for ur lovely creations!! :)

      Delete
  10. beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with US over @LESSology!!!.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO PRECIOUS! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwww !! its lovely !
    gr8 talent

    .ATB.

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baap Ki Beti....Kya krr rahe ho aap
    Guddd Morning
    One more kiss please from the far off land to ur Bu ji here at Assam, pl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oi Bittu, your next kissi to ur Bu ji is over due my darling...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts