May Arts Ribbon Design Team Call

Hello everyone!
Hope you all doing fab :)
Welcome to my 2015 May Arts Ribbon Design Team application.

I would like to thank May Arts for taking the time to review my application.

This last year has seen many changes in my scrapping style but one thing hasn't changed, my love of incorporating a single trim of ribbon to finish the look! I have always had a great love for the diverse range of ribbons from May Arts.I have found that as my style has changed and evolved and is now incorporating more details in my projects allowing me the creative freedom to continue with a style that is detailed, artistic but add a little more wow factor too.

 I would describe my style as very layered with lots of details and dimensions, clean execution and structure with the focus still being on one center element.I like to use ribbons in my creations to add that x-factor to complete the look.

Project 1: Amora Love Album 

Use of Ribbons:
1. Used crochet and jute ribbons to embellish the binding of the album
2. Used twine, and inked white seam binding ribbon to create coordinating embellishments
3. Also tore a bit of the crochet ribbon to form the tattered look background on the cover corner.




Project 2: Princess Diary Cover (with tutorial)

Use of Ribbons:
1. Used crochet and seam binding ribbons to create a beautiful layered dress for the Prima girl.
2. Used beautiful silk twines to make some tassels in my dangler.
3. Also, used few other coordinating lace trims to bind the book.



I have a video tutorial on the making of the dress


Project 2: Wedding Gift box

Use of Ribbons:
1. Used twine to add an extra effect to the project
2. Used crochet and inked white seam binding ribbon to create a frilled look surrounding the rim of the lid.




Thank you once again for stopping by,
Bipasha

Comments

Popular Posts