Shadowbox frame in Antique Teal

Hello wonderful bloggers....
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

It has been few days now that I have been working on one of the projects "in my all time fave colour ~antique teal". So, now as it is ready to reach the recipient...I can reveal the creation to you all.



I have been asked by many as how I attain this beautiful antique shade onto the shadowbox...
So, yes I have a mini recipe for you as well :)








Recipe for the frame:
1. I used a plain 12 x12" canvas's backside as the shadow box frame and punched few mini pins on either sides to criss-cross the twine
2. To add more effects and moods to the entire look; I used different shades of teals and blues of the Prima's chalkboard paints and colour blooms on the stenciled surface .
3. Then,I brought the worn-out antique look by shading and blending it with a distress ink in dark shade
4. Finally I cut and glued down a glass piece on the front to imitate a real frame and protect the beautiful memories! ;) 

I hope to incorporate this as one of my "projects to be taught" in my upcoming prima workshop in India.
So, do leave me your valuable feedback and what do you think about it :)

xx
Bipasha :)

Comments

  1. Its WOnderful ! I loved the whole look of it and how you have create depth with shading and the Awesome vintage look !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pooja, Glad that you loved it :)! TFL xx

      Delete
  2. As always...its gorgeous!!! Love the colors, very many elements and their cohesion ...Altogether a visual treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet appreciations Sathya :)...xx

      Delete
  3. hello bipasha ,
    simply in love with yoru frame . i like the idea of hanging via twine and clips.
    I love this teal color. These days even I am obessed with teal.
    Hugs
    Mallika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) Thank you so much for the appreciations Malli. I do agree TEAL can be a real "obsession" :D, as had been with me lately ! I would love to see your gorgeous creations in teal :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you soo much for your kind words Heather...it means a lot :)!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts