Princess Diary Cover using Prima's JN doll stamp(PPS DT post)

Hello wonderful crafters ,
I hope you all are having a wonderful crafty day. It is our birthday month at PPS and we are turning 3 this year !! I am so glad to be a part of this enthralling journey...and hope you are too !So this month we decided to try something new , something which you haven’t tried earlier.
And here starts the story of "Princess Diary Cover".....
I made this creation as a part of DT inspiration for PPS



a
d
i
_MG_6933_PerfectlyClear
In today’s session of video tutorial I would be demonstrating an unique beautiful way of using your stamps with left over patterned paper pieces from your stash to create multi layering dimensional effect and many more tips and tricks using different available products from our store. They work wonders creating a sophisticated touche to any altered, mixed media, or scrapbooking project.

In the video tute, I will be showing you how you can mix different punched out patterned papers  to create a beautiful scene on to "Princess Diary Cover" and , if you are a punch craft and stamping lover like me, this tutorial will surely help you in adding some more creative techniques to your bin!
Materials used:
P.S: PPS have got a wide range of beautiful discounted patterned papers as well as many designs in Martha Stewart's & Ek Success Punch and Prima doll rubber stamps. So hurry up and grab your favorites !
I am looking forward to meet you all in our You tube channel  I hope you all will enjoy it.
Thank you..xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts