Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

Hello bloggers,

 I am so excited to be sharing  the projects I created for the Kaisercraft Design Team Audition 2015. This has been the most incredible year of working with the papers that I love. Kaisercraft is the most generous and creative company. I am so thrilled and I am swooning just thinking about it : ) So without further ado….I present my audition using Kaisercraft products. I have also put together a short youtube video at the end with a slideshow of all the projects I’ve created this year. I hope you enjoy!


Mixed media Nest and Card:














Layout:



Beyond the page:










Materials used:Kaisercraft's Tea break collection (P1345|choc chip)
Kaisercraft's Tea break collection (P1351|Custard Cream)
Pigment Ink(Bark IP724)
Single Shadow Box from Kaisercraft
Kaiser Colour(Pistachio KC047)
Ribbon (Timeless Collection)
Wooden flourishes mirror(FL391)
Paper Blooms (F657|Fairy Floss, F650|Olive, F631|Sea Breeze)
Kaiserfusion CG10

I invite you to enjoy a short slideshow of the projects showcasing my style…






  Wish me luck that they select me  : )
Hugs~
Bipasha


Comments

Popular Posts