Lulupu Blog Hop - GD (sparkle with Prima !!)

Hello dear bloggers..
Today I am here with an inspiration for you created for the Lulupu Blog (challenge + bloghop)
It's a privilege to be a part of India's one of my favourite and renowned crafting online stores Lulupu's celebrations!!

A sneak peek of my project, unless you scroll down too fast ;)!!






To celebrate the sparkly festiveness of the month "October" with new Prima products now available at Lulupu Craft store, this time they have come up with the amazing challenge:

Challenge # 40 –Sparkle with Prima

(you can find the challenge guidelines here and general guidelines here)


You must have reached my blog via Kripa Koushik blog! Else please click HERE for the list of blogs participating. 
                  
So yes you count it right !! A very warm welcome to the Day 12- the LAST of the wonderful Blog Hop...Well yes am super excited and obviously when Karuna asked me if I wanted to be a part of their Prima oriented Challenge cum Blog hop and be a "Guest Designer"...my response was "Hell yes!! I would do it for sure :D"And yes I am so thankful and grateful to the entire Lulupu team for the honour and chance :)

Right now, I am working with the new line of Prima products, experimenting with them each day for my educational classes! To say in short, Prima has become the DTB of my life !( I 'dream' Prima, 'think' Prima & ofcourse 'breath' Prima). You can even drop in my facebook page to go through my creations in your leisure hours!!

So I wanted to experiment something really unique with the Lulupu's theme, so now let the inspiration speak for you :)Here goes the technique I used in my project :) !!





I used the colour blooms and the stamps for bringing a effect on seam binding ribbon and the round mdf frame you can see in the below pic to compliment the overall look

Here are some clicks of the final look:









I thought of capturing the sparkle effect in the sunlight :


Hope you like my project ! Please leave your queries and feedbacks below, I would love to hear you and get back to you asap


Products used:

Prima flowers #578275

Prima flowers Cigar Box Secret #578626
Epiphany Cling Stamps #575762
Epiphany Ephemera #575885
Color Bloom soft teal #573782
Color Bloom worn leather #573829
Finnabair Art Basic (Heavy Black Gesso) #961459
Finnabair Art Basic (3D Glossy Gel) #961381
Finnabair Art Ingredients (Glass Glitter Platinium) #961664
Finnabair Art Ingredients (Glitter set - Luminous) #961596
Typo bulbs Prima

So now your last stop on the hop will be back here at the Lulupu blog.

Hope you had a wonderful time stopping by my creative space.Happy Crafting till my next post !
Hugs,
Bipasha a.k.a. BK ;)

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Its just awesome!!! That hot air balloon and house look incredible!!! Thanks for tute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely a "Prima Girl" ! No doubt on that...this one rocks dear. Loved the way you built the hot air balloon and the cute little house. The shimmer gives it the classy look. Thanks for sharing the details, Bipasha and good luck on your new venture. You make us proud! Hugs. Rupa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Bipasha! I love the black gessoed Hot air balloon, the print on hut and the sparkling flowers .. thanks for the detail tute :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neatly n well explained. ... looks gorgeous as usual....

    hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.......your creations are always Unique - and this one is no exception. Love the Hot air baloon. Hut is spectacular espcially with the glitter over it....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind appreciations and ecouraging words lovely ladies !! So glad that you all liked my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So finally the wait is over ;) I was eager to read your Gd post n to see what you create for it .Fabulous project and I loved the hot air balloon and mini house,you have build everything from scratch ,How cool is that !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!!! this is sooo soooo beautiful Bipasha :) You are a Prima Gurl!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its an absolutely wow project Bipasha ..I love the beautiful and totally unusual concept of this hot air balloon with that mini house ..This is simply Amazing work !! So happy to have you a part of the Lulupu blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Hussena ..It's always my utmost privilege to be a part of such an amazing event with super talented crafters like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is a superb 3D creation :) am totally inspired to start exploring the possibilities :) thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project Bipasha..Hot air balloon and little house are adorable.. love it thanks for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely bipasha, always pleasure to see your creations. Loved the way you created balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous project with Prima products.
    Thanks so much Bipasha for being part of this Lulupu blog hop event this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts