Getting to know me Blog hop!!

Hello dear bloggers? how have you been doing?

Well, today I am up with a slight different post.
I am taking part in a " Getting to know me " Blog hop. This hop is going on all over the world with crafty people or writers tagging 2 or more friends to continue the chain. 

I was tagged by Pooja  from Lightbox Creative Ideas to join in. Don't forget to stop by her creative blog!

When I landed in this magical crafty blogland, I was truly amazed to see so many ambitious and brilliant crafters.Then one fine morning, I was selected as a BGC girl! Since then life has dramatically changed for me, BGC has been my lucky charm and so is this pretty girl co-ordinating this wonderful challenge blog : Pooja  from Lightbox Creative Ideas! She is a wonderful crafter, her use of colours in a mystic way speaks of her brilliant creative relationship with art. I am so glad to meet and befriend not only a talented person but a wonderful human being. We are so similar and became quite close n a short span of time- soul sisters indeed!. I can never thank her enough for always being by my side through thick and thin. Since I got a chance and a proper platform to speak about my feelings about our beautiful bond , I would say you are one of the precious jewels in my life. Yes, she terms it rightly as: sisters from different mothers :D.

Keep rocking with your crafty ingenious skills and all the very best for all your future endeavours ! Stay blessed girl :)

So moving ahead with the "job"she bestowed upon me(wink), 
it's time for answering the questions then ! 

WHY DO I CREATE?

I think I have an easy and obvious answer to that !I always had a deep craving towards any form of art since childhood but studies and a constant drive to attain a remarkable career kept me always busy and far away from it. Back then the only canvas I would get in bulks to show my artistic skills were my friends' slam book pages on the very last day of school or college :D !! I seriously started making cards and scrapbooks from the March, 2013 and created my blog “Create Ur World”(which has been later renamed as Bk's Creative Corner) after I stepped onto the corporate world as a software engineer. For me, crafting acts as a stress buster, a relaxation from the busy work schedules and hectic daily routines and by now it has become a big-time addiction !! Gradually taking a step ahead with each turning point as a designer in this wonderful crafting venture, now I have become am Endorsed Prima Educator !!(the long cherished dream finally comes true !). I must say it has been the biggest milestone till date in my crafting career which definitely uplifted my creative genes in a whole new dimension bringing the best out of me!

WHAT AM I WORKING ON AT THE MOMENT?          

Right now, I am working with the new line of Prima products, experimenting with them each day! To say in short, Prima has become the DTB of my life !( I 'dream' Prima, 'think' Prima & ofcourse 'breath' Prima). So request you to bear with me for few more days till I share them in my next post or in my facebook page 

HOW DOES MY WORK DIFFER FROM OTHERS OF ITS GENRE?

Speaking of a specific crafting genre,I don't think I have a particular style as I am always inspired by everyday events and moments. My style is an ever-changing art form.  I tend to create highly dimensional projects, I think it really sets a different idea as to what can be created with just simple raw materials: paper, wood....Retro, shabby chic, vintagy and a mild splash of hues(pastel) attract me.

So, here you go with few of my creations that speaks about my work :).








So that's all about me! 
I hope that you enjoyed the post now comes the time to tag two more people ! 
Here we go !


I am tagging Mallika, a very talented crafter from India, presently settled in USA. Her beautiful works speak about her creative ingeniousness from all dimensions. She is shabbily addicted to craftiness :), When I say that you can exactly relate it here . I always adore  her work so much, a true inspiration and am so proud to be your friend, with each of your creative rides you made us prouder. Ohh yes she has been chosen as a Prima Ribbonista in May Arts Ribbons!

We share a special bond of friendship, lov and care. I am so grateful to her for her love and  always guiding my ways out in perplexed situations like an elderly twin and sharing the happy tears at sheer moment of happiness!

She will also be posting on the 15th of September so do check her blog then.

Next, I would like to tag ...


When I come across Mariuz's jaw-dropping works, the only thought that creeps my mind everytime: "How can a simple paper creation hold such an extent of elegance and royalty?" 
Yes he is a pro in it, with his subtle and soft creative strokes adding to its beauty each time!
I truly adore his creation.

We do share some similarities...like balancing this creative venture along with our respective university studies :D, sharing the same Prima love , and being in the same Prima Education team! He is one of the dear friends I made recently and looking forward to more friendly creative ventures together in the future ;) !!

He will also be posting on the 15th of September so do check his blog then.

Hope you had a enjoyable time reading.
I can't wait to see what these two talented people post on the 15th !!



Have a Great Good Day all of you and happy crafting till I see you next !

Adios!!
Bipasha :)



Comments

  1. Hey Bips ! I missed this post :( I wonder why it didn't show up on my dashboard..anyways I am glad you posted it ,I am a big fan of your work and it was gr8 reading more about you n your creative process !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all ur love an admiration!! I am flattered Pooja :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts