A flower basket with LED lighting (A new house decor) !



Hello our dear crafty bloggers! 

I made this fun and wondrous project for the BGC latest bingo challenge #52 . Join the challenge here.

So sharing the bingo rules once again with you :

1. Decide when to start. You should choose the line up, down, left, right, diagonally.
2. Complete your supplies and start! Create LO, card or 3D project.
3. Enter your project until the 30th of the May.

And this is our bingo grid:

As its a picture heavy post as always :P I will keep my talks shorts and let the pictures play the magic :)


My inspiration for you is a bucket full of roses for a new house, with a LED lighting system!
I've chosen my elements left diagonally: adhesive stones, ribbon, flowers and sentiment.



Some close ups :





The LED effect at night....



Materials used:
mulberry and iamroses flowers
seam binding ribbon
distress inks
LED
gesso
lindys spray-cotton candy
blings
laces
mdf
my customised charm
secret garden tag
buttons and ribbon from my stash
newspaper for making the inner ball
some fruit decors


Linking my projects to the following:
crafterscornerindia-challenge-16-something-special

Have a nice day!
Bipasha

Comments

  1. It's gorgeooooooouuuus !!!
    Can't take off of eyes!
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafters Corner ''something Special" Challenge !
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts