A wonderful celebration with Bk's Creative Corner !

Yeah, we are back with the much awaited workshop of Bk's Creative Corner ,where I'm excited to announce I'm coming with my online classes and a random lucky winner from the participants will be a gifted a wonderful crafty mini kit.A special way to to convey our gratefulness to all our 5500 + facebook fans.

If you are interested in joining me and having some great messy time - please check the schedule below and contact me for more details in bkscreativecorner@gmail.com


Hurry up and join in the fun as the Last Date to Enroll is 5th May !!!! :)

Comments

  1. Congratulations dear Bipasha! I'm so glad to hear that you will have online classes!!! So happy to have such creative friend!
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts