Shabby Chic explosion hut (box)


Hello crafty friends ,
We are so happy with your enthusiastic participation in the BGC current challenge  :) ! Hurry up as it ends on  15th April 2014 at 11:55 PM IST !!!

GROWN WITH LOVE



Challenge Specifications:
1.  You can make a card, layout or a 3D project inspired by the cited picture.
2.  Your project must have at least 2 colors from the above picture.
3.  You must include one element inspired by ‘Garden’ which could be anything like flowers,  trees,                   butterflies, dragonflies etc. as long as it is related to garden.
4.   Deadline to submit will be - 15th April 2014 until 11:55 PM IST

So what was my take on it?? Well, when I saw this mesmerising photo inspiration,all I could think of was colourful floral,butterflies,garden fairy...hahaa all fairy tale stuffs :D !

Better I keep mum and let you decide about my creation ;). I used the gorgeous digital printables and papers which I purchased recently from Jennifer's  Dreamz EtCetera Etsy shop (Vintage Love story)  couldn't wait to use this paper and these lot were apt to the theme.
I was inspired by the yellowish-green,pink,orange colours and ofcourse the white bells were an add-on to my creative thought !

And I ended up making a shabby chic explosion hut :) !!





 And yess I made my own dangling tassle with laces,charms,pearls and diecuts !! Ain't it stunning?





 And yess...alteration again :P !! I altered a pair of empty match boxes into a shabby chic chest, I had come across a couple of matchbox altered tutorials and was extremely inspired...ummm love the way it came out .



Few more clicks, i become crazy when it comes to photography...:D,hope you guys will bear with me ;)





Supplies :

Papers: DIY shop #680185, Digital printables
Laces: Kaisercraft, Melissa Frances and from local shop
Flowers: iamroses,prima
Embellishment: Prima resin Angel,metal charms and pearls from local shop
Misc.: Distress ink, Lindy's spray, diamond dust, Gesso, Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, black high gsm paper

Please leave a comment for any queries related to the material or creation...
would be glad to get back to u asap :)




Hope u enjoyed my inspiration :) ! 

Comments

  1. Bips...........
    You have once again Out Done yourself !
    Each time you come up with some project...u create tehelka !!
    lol
    WOWZERS !!
    Jaw droppingly Fantabulous !!
    Each & Every little element is just perfectly placed !!

    Super se bhi Uparrrrrrrrrr !!
    Thanks for joining in the Go 3D challenge at Crafter's Corner Blog !
    All THE Best !

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous…. amazing work done.
    thanks for participating in Crafter's Corner Challenge #15 Go 3D.
    best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! its gorgeous,,I just love ur creation,,,,u always amaze me with ur projects as they are so much innovative and beautiful,,,,
    plz add me in ur crafters list
    http://nehahandmadecards.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are insanely talented girl...what a WOW project....love love it!! Thank you for linking it to Crafter's Corner Challenge#15. all the best girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts