Altered Dinnerware and box !!

Hi wonderful crafters,


Here is my DT creation for the  BGCchallenge and since its a long post, guys please bear with me . 


(PICTURE HEAVY POST..please click on each to enlarge)

I altered a whiskey bottle ...yahh baby ! Jack Daniels it is ! :P ( Well, in case you are wondering.. "I am not an alcoholic..on a serious note,a little at times though :D " ,so this was collected  from a friend's to-be-thrown junks :P ) . I incorporated my favourite vintage style with a little cottage shabby chic touch in the ice-cream spoon.

Before altering :



After altering: 

I distressed the edges of the spoon with walnut stain ink pad to give it some effect.I added a layer of mod podge over the draped pp around the bottle and embellished them .
















 And voila.....turned the bottle into a message holder !!! Isn't it cute ?

I have recently become Prima-holic, purchased a whole lot of their flowers, paperpads ,so I ended up making a pretty box for the message holder. and It has got a smart pocket for tags too.

 It turned out beautifully.What a great effect..looks vintage and worn, just how I love it! What do you think about it?

   Supplies : 

Card stock - DIY shop collection paperpad and For the recorde 2
Stamp sets - kaisercraft (decorative tape pieces)
Versafine ink pad - black
Distress ink pad - Walnut stain
Distress stain - Vintage photo
pendants and charms - Local store and crafterscorner
Seam binding and twine - the ribbon reel
Prima rose and iamroses
mdf embellies
hot gluegun

Linking it into the following tempting challenges:


Linking it into the following tempting challenges:


I hope you all have a wonderful crafty weekend.

Hugs,

Bipasha

Comments

  1. Dear, it's AMAZING project! I love it so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cataleya..Thank you dear :D,it really means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous and so creative, love it.

    thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    Moira DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous! I love the box - it's beautifully decorated and has a lovely vintage feel to it… and the message in a bottle and spoon are very sweet! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous alteration, I love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the decorations and the vintage look!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolutely beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW stunning, so creative fabulously altered.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 2nd Challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell you how inspired I was when I saw this on BGC.You are a genius and I am a big fan of your work.I may not be able to so often but I really admire your line of work.Keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am extremely honored..:),and moreso the happiness I derive from the fact that my creations inspire talented artists like ''YOU'' is overwhelming ! :) Thanks a lot for your kind words.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts