Apple-y Valentine !

Hello my dear bloggers,

First of all I really apologize to my dearest blog and my talented bloggers for not being able to spare some time in blog posts. But here am back again with a kick(a small one ,though ;) !! )

It's an mdf album cum thoughts holder and a wonderful gift for your valentine ! It has been made on order for a friend who wanted to gift it to her boyfriend.
I will cut short my blabbers and let the pics say it all.

PICTURE HEAVE POST!
Click on the images to see a larger version of the image










Some close ups:




Linking it to the following challenges:
the-itsybitsy-picture-bingo-challenge(first horizontal row: pattern paper,ribbon,distress ink pad)

Comments

  1. So many lovely things on this album cum card Bips ! I loved the cute basket with apples..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super lovely album. The image is so cute and the butterfly ......................too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely detailing...Love the whole album

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my soul sis !!! U did a great job here !!!!! such a beautiful little album !
    and the PP's are fab !
    Love the image and all the small details !
    uhh just i want one for myself !!!
    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge this fortnight !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You surely will get one ^_^ my cutie sis ! :D...your appreciations make my day ;)

      Delete
  5. It's a fabulous project, Bipasha! You always add such amazing details to all your work and this one is no different. Love your album.. Looks really beautiful!

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hussena... Your words and appreciations encourage me a lot everytime...:)

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty album, Nikita..love all embellishments!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Shilpa for the sweet appreciation Shilpa,..but its Bipasha here,not Nikita :D !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts