Charming magic !

Hello bloggers,

How have you been,I know am making a late post.Was two busy DT-ing my two teams !! But as it is 'better late than never'

Yes,so here I am introducing few new stuffs with you:
Resin charms
Tim Holtz Fragment charms
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic

When I came across a package of fragments some time back from Tim Holtz(this guy has a whole lot of the related inspirations)I was inspired to share with you why I love them so much.

Here are a few of my favorite projects I want to share to provide a little inspiration to you too.

A key ring::


A mini notebook::


And yes this mini note book was made for the Beyond Grey Challenges  new challenge:

A simple challenge which just takes our festive spirit one step further....
Make a project using GLITTER in ANY TWO forms or more (powder, strips, glitter balls, stickles, etc) and make a mention in your blog post as to what you have used.
Easy Peasy!!!
We would love to see subtle use of glitter..... Lets bring out all that sparkle we have been hoarding without making anything too garish ....
And the lucky winner of this challenge will win a RS 500 worth voucher from our lovely sponsor.

And speaking of Crafters Corner,you can buy all the above three mentioned items from the store.

Hope you give them a try - have a great weekend & holiday  :) !

Comments

  1. The charms are fantastic Bipasha ! Wishing you a very Happy Diwali !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts