A wishing wagon on its way for the newly wed(Fall inspired)!

Hello my dear bloggers,
Sorry for the long delay in my post...I have been busy balancing my work and crafty passion schedules :S.But I am back now with another creation made exclusively for my DT inspiration in BGC.
 
We are playing a fall color challenge there ! 

For this challenge you will be required to use at least 3 of the 4 colors listed.
The winner gets a GV for a value of 500/- 
from our beloved 





Materials:
Handmade floral decor
Wagon is recycled and painted
flower edges are distressed ....and...and..:P
Do drop me your queries,if you want details on any specific part of this project :) !


 Challenges:




Comments

  1. what a lovely project thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Bipasha ! I loved the satin fabric rosette n the peacock feather the most !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty. Bipasha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just out of this world ..... U amaze me every time !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is jus fabulous! Very creative and nice use of color! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts