A CAS Thank you card !

Hola Friends,

How have your weekend been? Pretty busy? Mine was a hectic one too but somehow managed to sneak peak some time to try out my new water colour pencils and believe me...ufff !! am in madly love with it ~ kind of first love stuff ! :P

In case if you have never come across it(which I doubt), a little intro about Watercolor Pencils might help. It appears at first to be normal colored pencils, but when water is added to them, they give the beautiful look of watercolors thereby giving perfect depths and adding volumes of reality to your work !

Well now to speak of CAS...I am a disaster in it, I guess and you guys might not have seen me ever creating such cards.Unbelievably for me CAS card consumes more time :D!!!!!Ahh Talkative me !! Bachk to the game :)....

 I prepared a "Thank you card" with an ethnic approach ! This is to thank a special lady in my office ~ my team lead ~cum~ elder sister...advisor :).
A beautiful human being as loving as a elder sister,  as caring as a friend, a disciplinarian yet always so approachable and warm at heart.
"Thank you for always listening to all our weird problems,though they are the silliest most often and lending a helping hand...we will treasure those memories with great care :)"


For the sentiment:
I tried giving a dimensional tag cloud look with the "Thank you" in different languages as,--
Arabic                      (shukran)
(Modern Standard)    
Spanish                     (Gracias)
Swiss German          (Merci)
Korea                       (Biyan)
Japanese                  (arigatō)
English                     (Thank you)
Hindi                        (Shukria)

Mehrbani                 (Sindhi)




Materials used:
Some old wedding cards and pie-lane card stock for the multi-layer effect with a slight distressed edge !
Rhinestone,Ribbon,,Pearl,pollen,glitter ball,coloured beads from my stash
Hand-drawn flower and butterfly coloured using my very favourite water colour pencils and then used a acrylic 3D glitter outliner and Pie lane glitter balls to beautify the flower art and butterfly respectively !
And some handwritten sentiment....

Hope you like it...and do drop down what you think about it ,will love to hear you :)

Submitting it in:
crafterscorner-challenge-10-thank-you-so-much
addictedtocas-atcas-18-glitter

Updates: Top 3 in crafterscornerindia-thank-you-very-much-challenge-winners


Comments

  1. Beautiful glittery flowers! I'm sure your colleague will be very pleased to receive this. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks Sue,Fingers crossed! Hope she likes it ^_^ !!

      Delete
  2. Very very stylish Bipasha.Love the glitter effect
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonia ji...:)

      Tried to give an ethnic Indian look with a little modern tag cloud sentiment style..Hope it got implemented well :)

      Delete
  3. so many thank yous, bipasha, love the colours and flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Shylaashree..:D,and another goes for you too for the lovely comment ;)..
      Dziękuję - Thankyou in "Polish" ^_^

      Delete
  4. I love the shape of the card...Very nice Bipasha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sindhu :),feels great to be appreciated !

      Delete
  5. Lovely creation! Love the coloring! You really drew the image? Love the handwritten sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Shraddha I drew it :),I always use my own handdrawn and coloured images in my creation...I believe it leaves a spark ;)

      and Thanks a bunch! :D

      Delete
  6. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for entering my candy. Can you please check you are a follower as my log isn't coming up in your blogs you follow and my number of followers is still the same, thanks and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne am so very sorry,thanks for reminding me...I thought I have already added you,no worries..Its still not too late...and I pray harddd that I win your super duper fab candy :D !

      Delete
  7. Great card.I really like how you keep trying unique and interesting things.The flowers are gorgeous.Love the glitter and the stamp of course.Much0 Gracias for playing along with us at Crafters Corner challenge #10.Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pallavi ! :) "es un placer"---its my pleasure ! :D and Gracias too!! ;)

      Delete
  8. Ohh Bipasha I have never seen any elegant glittery card.. Beautifully executed.. Totally loved it..!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Shweta! :) Really feel in cloud 9 when lovely crafters praise my work :)

      Delete
  9. Wow, I can't believe you drew those images! I am so jealous of your talent. lol The unique shape is so cool too! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shana...now thats totally flattery! :D...xoxo thank u so much for the super lovely appreciation n yess !!fingers crossed ! ;)

      Delete
  10. What a very beautiful creation Bipasha, so colourful and definately one of a kind. Thank you for leaving me a lovely comment on my blog. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen,and the pleasure is all mine :)

      Delete
  11. Beautiful card, Bipasha!

    I know.. I spend hours doing my CAS cards :D
    Awesome colors!

    Thank you for leaving lovely comments on my post. Really appreciate it.

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a very beautiful card Bipasha!...And so well-executed...Love the way you have done the flower cluster with the stick-pins and the way you have used different 'Thank you' sentiment's is so innovative!

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 10 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAhaaahaaa...Look at this! Fantastic creation! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts