Suddenly it's "chic" to be a little bit shabby ;)! My first take-on as DT member in BGC..

Inline image 1
Hi friends!
Guess what ?..Am too thrilled today as I made it in BGC design team,my very first exposure as a Design Team Member :D..ahh bragging too much I guess :P

Ahha..so without  further delay,here begins one more story with the very interesting challenge ,here in our very own Beyond Grey !! And the best part is create anything ...bring any mood and rythm in your creations as long as it is inspired from this image ;) ! Aint it tempting?

Well my chosen element from the inspiration is..the adorable colour scheme and I meddled it with the very essence of blooming childhood to create a shabby vintage TAG!!

And henceforth to add a little drama..or better say to increase its shabbiness :P, I distressed and stamped my mannequin with the Kaisercraft stamp friend...and normal black ink pad ; and next instant I had an abrupt thought ...why don't I give the same effect to the fence too ! Vintage effect...believe me am too addicted to it ^_^.Here is a quick snap of how it looked then:

And here is my take on it:

Craft supplies used:

Fence and Mannequin:chipboard from my stash stamped out and distressed
The vintage frock:Satin cloth,organdy ribbon to beautify,handmade ribbon flowers,I love collecting the supplies...But recently I realized my stash has grown into a real big heap and needs serious attention !
Pielane silk paper ,Sola wood for the handmade flowers
Coloured beads(stash again)
Pearls,pollens
Hand-drawn butterflies
and hand-written sentiment

A more closer view :


Do let me know what you think about my creation and inspiration element....So guys ...put on your talented crafting caps , bang on with your majestic creation...and amaze us ;) !

Submitting it onto:
sweetstampshop-use-what-you-have-chellange-7

craft-deebowz-july-challenge
joannamunster-june-blog-hop-vintage-theme
letscreatechallenges-challenge-73-tags
creativecraftcottage-challenge-4-things-with-bling(used gems-blings in flower arrangement))

Comments

  1. I Love your card. The mannequin is so great and I love how you added the "frock". Its a perfect fit as are all your embellies. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge this month, HUGS, Barbara CDB DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara...thank you so much for your kind appreciation..tried to showcase a little different attempt with the mannequin concept ! :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely project! Love the colors1 Thanks for playing with IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love the pearls and the blue you used is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combination and all the wonderful layering! Thanks for joining the July Craft-Dee BowZ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors you used! That flower arrangement is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hand drawn butterflies? are you seriously kidding me? that is amazing!! I love love your handwriting! superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup they are handmade ! :)I took some photopaper and cut some butterfies' shapes out of it.Then I coloured it with watercolours and outlined with a black pen.

      Delete
  7. What a pretty scene you've created, and congrats on your first gig as a DT member!

    Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Collen for the kinds words :)..Its an amazing experience as it is my first time as a DT member and that too in an awesome challenge blog,get to learn really fabulous stuffs. :D

      Delete
  8. Stunning really love it. Would love you to take part in our challenge sometime if you are up for it over at Creative Craft Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always an honour ! :) Took part in both of your challenges Eileen..thank you so much for your kind appreciation & encouragement !

      Delete
    2. Always an honor Eileen..:) ! Thanks for your kind appreciation and encouragement. Have added my craftwork to both :letscreatechallenges-challenge-73-tags;creativecraftcottage-challenge-4-things-with-bling

      Fingers crossed ;) !!

      Delete
  9. it such gorgeous creation from you bipasha, didn't noticed your blog, first time here, as said in the profile, i could see the perfection in your creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now thats really some great appreciation from a quilling maestro ;),thanks dear !

      Delete
  10. Oh my that is one gorgeous creation, I love the detail across the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an absolutely enchanting card. Very beautifully crafted indeed.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    CHris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous work, mind you I'm a soft touch for anything blue or with fabric. Thanks for sharing this with us at creative craft cottage. Thank you also for the lovely comment about my layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an honour and my utmost pleasure Brenda,blue and rusty vintage look are my fav kind too ;)

      Hugs,
      Bips

      Delete
  13. nice wrk
    http://crafthaaven.blogspot.in/ visit my blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts