Feed the Baby boy !

Hi friends,

I will be making a short post with a cute welcome wish for my baby nephew...he is such a darling!!Hope this card justice to the cute little thing ;)...all he needs is a millk bottle(a BIGGER one..mind it :p!!) wrapped with the Bapron! aka the "baby apron". I hope the name doesn't turn you off (I know it's hopelessly cheesy).. And how can we miss out the cute little pair of shoes,shirt and pants for the newly born mister ;) !!

Materials:
Organdy Ribbons(green and yellow) won from DoraCreativeCraftyGifts and mesh ribbon
Hand-drawn baby with the huggies made of patterened paper distressed at the edges and pinned up.Love this pin and tag from the Inspirations.
Hand- written sentiments
Glittered card stock  and patterened paper
3D liguid cone to create the dripping milk effect





Submitting my entry in :

Comments

  1. Wonderful card just perfect for the challenge.
    Thank you or joining the Cutie Pies One for the Kids challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie..this challenge itself is so interesting ,I couldn't help but give a try :)..thank you !

      Delete
  2. Lol! SO cute! Love the sweet little baby image! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    CHris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, just love the way you sketch !! very inspiring :)
    your new follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharada..^_^ for the lovely compliment..and thanks for following me :)

      Delete
  5. hi
    lovely creations
    visited your blog thru BGC and your creations had bowled me over ....... GR8 work dear
    been your new follower

    http://aparnamagotra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my my great words of praise :) !Am so thankful dear..really feel so blessed when u lovely people admire my work :)Thanks for dropping by and following me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts