A flower tiara - pastel touch!

Hello friends,

Back with another fresh post!!!
Who doesn’t love a flower crown? They are the perfect accessory for a wedding party attire, or a whimsical addition to your Princess Birthday Party!I created this pastel flower crown for a special friend on her Birthday. They make such a statement and are great for all special occasions, or…just because it can be a gift for someone whom you want to make Princess for a Day with the Perfect Tiara! Rule over your princess theme party or event with the Flower Tiara. Approximately 21" circumference around inside of tiara wreath. .

The Flower Tiara is what you need when you are princess for the day ;)!Don't you guys agree??

This creation too goes for the interesting Craftercorner Challenge#8 'Summer Sundae" which is a Color + Recipe challenge! You can check out the challenge details HERE.

Now onto my creation details:
To start with,I punched out some flower petals...

I just felt in love with the technique(sharing you the link),its damn easy..you all can try it out!!
 

I have followed the color inspiration and the recipe  ingredients...And my recipe is as follows :

I have used 2 pattern paper for the tags.
Used  1 punched element : flower punched out petals   
And my embellishments are : Pearl,Mesh Ribbon,pollens and rope.          
And  for my touch of glitter I have added sparkles on the flowers.





Also submitting it in:
fairieschallenge-7-anything-but-card- I prepared a floral tiara
mimchallegeblog-handmade-embellishments -flowers

Hope you like my creation and please do leave back some comments ,I love going through them :) !!!!




Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Will definitely have to try this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mynnette...am so glad that you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Fairy's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...Thank You for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!

    Thanks for joining the fun at Crafters Corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful creation.
    Thanks so much for taking part in my MMM handmade embellishment challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely....have seen almost all your posts today and am following you now,Hope you would have a look at my creative space......cheers
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts