Cake slices cum goody box with a tint of Summer Sandae!

Hi friends,

I am back with another post. Well no specific storyline behind this creation...Umm,the reason which compelled me to make this creation was "colourS" and a special friend's Birthday whose bubbli-ness is fresh and teams up with  the colour scheme; and when the Crafter's corner came up with this interesting 'Summer Sundae" which is a Color + Recipe challenge! I couldn't have hold myself back :P ..You can check out the challenge details HERE..So based on this challenge I have created a creation and here's a look at it :





I have followed the color inspiration and the recipe  ingredients...And my recipe is as follows :

I have used 2 pattern paper in each cake slice.
Used  1 punched element : punched flowers from ItsyBitsy    
And my embellishments are : Pearls,Ribbon,candle and the Flower Brad.          
And  for my touch of glitter I have added sparkles on the flower punched out and also a little on the cake surface!

Submitting it in:
fairieschallenge-7-anything-but-card- I prepared a cake slice shaped chocolate box.
 
ETA :And also submitting my entry to the fabulous The Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Aint it an awesome concept...do drop in this fabulous challenge...!! :)

Hope you like my creation and please do leave back some comments ,I love going through them :) !!!!

Comments

  1. Such a lovely box. Thanks for playing along with the Fairy's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! Your appreciations matters a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Very cool box great colours to.
    Thanks for joining us today
    At fairies challenge

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely box...Thank You for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice boxes...

    Thanks for joining the fun at Crafters Corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bipasha! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts