Heart box in white,orange & green !!

Hi friends,
This is a very quick post and project I made...basically without a story line,as I just could not stop my fingers from trying out something in this lovely vibrant colour inspiration provided by the Inspired by Stamping inspiration Challenge # 51 ...Which is White,Orange and Green ...Here's a look at the color palette :

I made a heart box keeping the colour pallete in mind,to hold some sweet and special stuffs for your dear one.My take on this inspiration: 
  Materials used
  Sheets from docrafts Papermania ,Capsule Collection(Verde Paper Pack by Tina Higgins)
  Dry handmade flowers(orange and white)
  Gems,Lace,Ribbon,leaves from craft shop
  Sentiment is printed


Also submitting my entry in the below challenge:

For the love of crafting:challenge#13-Season's Stories!  :
In this craft piece I tried to capture the Lovely spring glipse filled with beautiful handmade vibrant flowers(orange & white)and the leaves and patterned paper showcasing lush greenery and designer ribbon used to give a fresh look to the overall work






Comments

  1. amazing !! love d vibrant colors :)

    .ATB.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice box .. Thank you for joining us at 'For the love of crafting'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 'For the love of crafting'. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey how did I miss this! So fun! Gotta love that mesh ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are perfect, another jackpot from ur creative mind and restless fingers. God Bless u my child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you abujii..ur blessings always act as boosters for my creative mind :D !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts