My first Blog Award !

Hello Friends..

To be honoured with a Blog Award by our fellow talented crafter is an ecstatic feeling !

Thank you so much Anusha..Please check out her blog,she has some amazing creations in it :)..

Now the rules of the game:

*thank the person who gave you the award
*link his/her blog to your blog
*put in your blog the logo of the award
*give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
*put links to this blog
*inform these people that they have received this award
*write 7 facts about yourself


The 7 bloggers whom I would like to share this award are :


1.Nidhi Goyal
2.Rose Angeline
3.Fatimah Hayat
4.Meher
5.Tina Johnson
6.Sindhu
7. Michelle

Now the 7 facts about me......

1. I am addicted to crafting
2. I love my parents
3. I love trying something unique and different
4. I love pizza
5. I love shopping
6. I love fictions
7. I love being myself as an individualist

So.....now time to write to the above 7 new friends!!!

Thanks once  again Anusha, it means a lot for me

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts