Some basic templates and hand drawn digis..all for free!!

As suggested by crafting enchantress,Sunehra ,I thought of uploading some of my hand-drawn digis,sentiments and printables for you all to use in your craft work :)..and guess what they all are for free ;)!!

Soon to be uploaded,keep checking this post ...

Images are in .png format,which you can download and resize it to your convenience. 

Just click on the image to open it in another window in full-size format.Then right click and save it to your own computer....Happy crafting!!

So to start with,I am adding a basic Masquerade Mask template


Sisters sentiment layout

 

Wedding Anniversary Sentiments Layout



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes you are!! For me you are one of the most charming ladies in the craft land who never stops fascinating me with her gorgeous works..hence goes the title "Enchantress"! :)

      n yes,gave a little kick-start to the handmade digis n template idea...hope it works for me :D !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts