Masquerade mask with a bridal touch!


Hi all...a very warm hug :)!!Hope you all are doing great..
I thought of trying something ethnic,stylish and little splashy this time..then something hit my mind,no matter what time of year it is, having a fancy masquerade mask is just so much frick-ing fun..so here goes my theme..:D!
Masquerade masks originate from Italy and date back to the 15th century. At that time masks were used at public gatherings for wedding and other festive occasions. Today we use masquerade masks for parties and Halloween. In this tutorial  I will show you how to create a simple paper masquerade with a desi bridal touch!

Step1:Here , I have added a template which you can print out and cut accordingly.
Step2:I have cut two (from handmade white & red sheets) similar shaped mask differing about 1 cm in size.Then put the mask on the edge of your table and roll it around its corner. It should get a rounder shape!Then embellish it off,for which I used some blings, rhinestones, golden acrylic paint, glitters, ribbons & lace...and yes some golden net from cake wrapping,which i saved in my stash.
Some bling layouts i got recently !

Step3:Yuppie so here you make the mask holder with the newspaper rolled out!!For more info on it you can check out my earlier Christmas card set post,wherein I have given the steps to make.
Stick it to the mask...and you are off to a grand wedding ceremony :)!

Comments

  1. Wow Bipasha - this is so original and so gorgeous. The mask is so exquisitely decorated, I am in awe of your work! Amazing! You should enter into ItsyBitsy too - the theme is Weddings and Celebrations and this very much fits the bill.
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunehra...am so so honoured & glad that you liked my work as usual :)!!yes I am planning to enter it in ItsyBitsy too with a little twist :P,have some concept in my mind,lets see if it works out ^.^,or else it is surely going to be added :)

      Delete
  2. Wao!...This is so unique Bipasha...You always come up with such amazing ideas...Love it that you always think out of the box..!!..Gorgeous creation.

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner" # 4 & Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much...its from you all ingenious crafters,that I get my inspirations from ^_^,and hussena ji u r one among the topmost people in my list :)!

      Delete
  3. awesome creation ...well done. thank you for joining the crafters corner challenge#4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just beautiful! What a fab idea! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really likee your stunning mask...its so crisp...wow.....thanks for playing with us at crafters corner Challenge no # 4 - Anything but not a Card or Layout ....wish you all the best
    www.crfaterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally loved what you have created
    Love
    Mallika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mallika ...n am always in awe of your creations in Aola Handmade cards,and a deep fan too ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts