Totally Upcycled project from Scratch !!

Hi friends,
This is my 5th project in this month..am such a sloth when it comes to posting the projects in my blog !!! :P
This one is a very quick trio-card set with the pack, with the max possible upcycled household materials(converted them as craft pieces !!) I could gather...as I am on a vacation to my hometown,Assam...I kind off liked the outcome though!!Let me know what you all feel about the project...

Materials used:

Patterned background Snippets cut from old magazines
Coir
Old Invititation Card Envelope
Some coloured wool collected from my mom's knitting box(She has knitted a very cute pullover for me..will post it in the following post...don't miss it ;) !! and some hand drawn digis ;)..



Some close views of the individual cards and the pack:





 

 

Submitting this entry for the following card challenges:

Crafters Corner India - Challenge3-make-set 
Itsybitsyindia-twos-company-challenge 
challenges 4 everybody- Anythng goes! 
Charisma Cardz Challenges!!!- Anything goes! 
HIMCR #78 - Freestyle! 
 

 

Comments

  1. wow bipasha....liked ur commitment...u made it in last minutes.....very good job...thanks for playing with us at crafter corner challenge#3....all the best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...Thank you for joining the crafters corner challenge#3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at challenges4everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, so whimsical and soooo you!! Your style is so recognizable now! Really cute stuff. Thanks so much for joining our Two's Company Challenge - REsults out today!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....So sweet of you,a big hug for you...Thank you so much again Sunehra..:)!!I never thought would be cheered so much by an ingenious crafter like you!!You are a great person..n my very best wishes are with you always :)

      Delete
  5. Great project, love the images you have used :) Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts