Guest Designer Creation for ICR24 & my 1st order!!

A very happy new year to all the wonderful people and my fellow crafters..!Hope you all are having a memorable time with friends and family and ofcourse the new year resolutions..:)!!

Though its very true..our conscience won't allow us to celebrate...we pray for justice for Damini and dream of a safer India..and hence i drew the baby boy praying to the Almighty..

I am posting my Guest Designing creation for ICRC24(pop-up card),and coincidentally it happened to be my 1st order too!! Very happy for it...Let me know what you think about it!! 
 Its a trio pop up card which encloses to form the embellished christmas tree...n yess the little hand-drawn boy prays for us all to have a safe Christmas & New Year.




Comments

  1. Thanks again Pooja,you are always so quick to comment my posts..thanks a lot dear :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this so amazing - what an adorable picture of the little boy and such a fabulous creation. You really rocked your GD post! BTW I'm your new follower, thought I was already following but guess not - Happy New Year!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Two's Company Challenge. Results out today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Sunehra...your appreciations always encourage me to try somthing better each time :)!!And you being my follower...its a true honour for me..believe me...
      And the winners and finalists creations are simply fab! Loved them so much ^_^.

      Delete
  3. WoW such a detailed creation..love the glittery fence, the shaped pop up and the gorgeous decorations on your tree.So unique.
    Thank you so much for following my blog..means a lot!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonia ji...and appreciations from you really means a lots for me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts