Flower festival with 3D effect !!

Hi all,
Ahh..a new post again..umm n how can I dare to stay without connecting a story to it?? XD..
So today's story is slightly inspired from the very popular 'The Tortoise and the Hare', one of Aesop's Fables!! The Tortoise symbolic of Slow & yet Steady logo ,here (his name is the smarty pants 'Lorento') however outshines our expectation as he not only carries the yummy tummy cuppycake :D but also elegantly pulls the Snow White's Magic Mirror (its a gift from Snow White for the birthday girl!!) and surely though slowly reaches the Birthday Girl to wish her on her very Special day...yayyyyy!!!!


Basically this card focuses on flowers(roses being my fav with a few of others) and the 3D effect.

Materials used:

For the roses,Pie Lane's Wood free Silk papers have been used with a little distress effect.


I just felt in love with the technique(sharing you the link),its damn easy..you all can try it out!!

Stamp Lorento  is hand drawn
Card stock base is from Pie Lane,they are just amazing.....sheets giving the exact amount of shimmer & shine to make your project deserve a '10 on 10' !!
Sentiment is printed and the quotation card ,I got it in my ICR18 winner prize from the amazing 'Imaginations'
Golden wire,pom-pom balls,bling,ribben are available in any craft store.



    

    

I am giving my entry for the following contest:

The ItsyBitsy 'Make It Dimensional' Challenge : roses and magical mirror pulled by Lorento with the help of a wire,bringing in the 3D effect
Crafters corner challenge #Celebrate with flowers! : I am in love with these roses now ^_^!!


 

Comments

  1. Wow Bipasha, this is so creative! And so pretty too!! And that flower tutorial link is fantastic. Bookmarked it for future ref. Thanks so much for sharing! Thanks for playing along ItsyBitsy's Make it Dimensional Challenge ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am so glad you loved it, ^.^
      yes the flower tutorial is too awesome,I can't help applying it in few of my projects :)and its my great pleasure to share it...thanks Sunehra xoxo!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts