Birthday-cum-love card for your special one ~ Valentino' Card!!

Hi all,another birthday card on the roll,with the basic back ground with slight valentino' touch(red + white)...te quiero mucho bebé!..lollies.

The two boxes are for keeping gifted accessories to add more love to the special event!!..u can refer to any paper box making video...


Flowers are handmade using organdy and satin clothes.
Sentiments are computer printed(I swear I hell missed my HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One printer
so bad when I prepared my other cards).
Hanging hearts are handstiched n hung.
Dancing couple and love birds are made from card stock.


And what else?......do leave comments for any specific info u need more..^.^!!

And...my dear readers & followers & all those awesome people out there,thanks a lot for your appreciation and stopping by my blog... giving it some time out your tedious daily schedule.Keep loving..xoxo!!










A closer view of the sub-parts.Below are the boxes where you can gift some accessories along with the card..:)





Comments

  1. This is a treasure <3 .. Teach me how to make the boxes bips ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts