Old scraps!!

Hi friends ..i know i know it has been quite a long time since I posted last...Actually I went to visit my parents n granny,back there in my hometown after a long 1 year stay at hyderabad.. :).
When I landed there n was round the corner I was only a street away and I had already got that great feeling, everything is familiar. As I arrive home there is so much I need to do, but instead I sit down and admire the place. It is no different then what I left but I now have a new appreciation for it.....^.^ silly me,getting homesick...waeeee!!!lollies..enough of drama...by the drama queen,now back to post content,I got to sneak in my old wall hangings made long back in school...thought of uploading some of their shots!!1..:P







Comments

  1. Wow pretty cool creations dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehee u liked it?I was a kid then....:P...thankies suddha..:)!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts