Happy Raksha Bandhan..:D!!

Hi all,

Here goes another card on the auspicious occasion of  Raksha bandhan for my loving brother,Arnav!!!

Happy Raksha Bandhan to that special brother,
       who has  made my life beautiful,
In more ways than one!!

Flower in pouch  is made out of golden lace.
Silk thread is used for rakhi base and for making the band.
As always can't stop myself adding a little Quilling touch.
Handmade paper,sparkle balls,coloured gems are used for making the pouch and for rakhi decoration.

The pouch//handmade envelope...whatsoever you name,u can try it out.. in Diane Ashmore blog !!







Comments

  1. Wow its pretty awesome. I luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very beautiful and creative cards. I just love it!
    You can also shop raksha bandhan card online through cardwale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunita :),really appreciate ur words.But I always prefer making my own cards ,it adds to the happiness..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts