3D fantasy garden card with a fancy fold!!

Hi all,

Here goes another birthday card ...,I always dreamt of being in a fantasy world since I was  kid,I believed...Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature..:). I submitted this(my design)for the (Indian craft Room challenge(ICRC19))

Flower girl(I named her Miss.Springy),flowers,multi-coloured bird are handdrawn and cut.

Bird's nest is made using multi-coloured strings.U can check the video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUroGDn_zS0  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUroGDn_zS0

U can even try the bird nest pendant...its cute XD!!

For Miss.Springy's frock,i used satin cloth to give it a real 3D feeling..:p.

Sentiment is handwritten .

Scrap booking sheets,fancy charts,quilling paper for the quilled flowers,bush,pom balls from Jagdamba & Himalaya store.

 









 

Comments

  1. OMG OMG, so much work. Love the detailing n ur efforts too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you so much Sudha,Tried to do somthing different...:)!!Its ur & ash's motivation that always pushes me to do something better each time.. :)

      Delete
  2. Its so much better when we see it :) Loved every detail in it... Keep up the good work Bips ..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thnkz girly!!!ur appreciation uplifts me evrytime..n u know its so very true.:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts