Panda freak!!..A vintage birthday card,with a touch of greenary..

Hi all,
Had a busy weekend,preparing this birthday card for a special friend...Hope she liked it!!

(Tried a little different burnt look with a bit of quilling again...i' m addited to it,can't help :P....!!)

Burnt paper flowers,you can try it out...sharing you the link pinterest.com/pin/237424211575613433/
Pandas are hand-drawn and cut
Sentiment is handwritten and printed
Golden ribbon,bush,handmade craft paper,wires from jagadamba & Himalaya store.





Comments

  1. This card is the cutest one I've seen!
    Planning on defeating Archies eh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,not a bad idea though,if I have your sweet support...heeheee thanks a ton!!..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. N dat Friend is me ..Hw lucky of me to find u dear :) Such a beautiful card n touching the message ....Made my day indeed!!

    Thanks a lot sweety ... luv u loades !! This is surely gng to be my Cover page in FB !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheee..OMG..u r thanking me s0oo much..:/I did it coz I LOVE U..:(...Dont say so many thnXz,it pokes!!....N Yess u need to make it fb cover pic..:D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its so pretty. Like the way how u have used tiny cute elements.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much Sudha...:)..M very glad that you liked it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful....it's a phenominal skill...evryone doesn't have such...it's being different..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. heheee thanxz sekhar for your flamboyant comments!!M honoured..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice theme.. :-)...who is tat....lucky pearl?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pearl is one of my close friend!!!n thanXz for the compliment..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW the Pandas are amazing...you do have such a wonderful talent for drawing!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts