Welcome to our home: Bird House Alteration

Hello and thank-you for your visit. A warm welcome too to new followers.

As you might know my favourite style is dimensional projects, usually done with some prettiness. So I came up with one of my creation which I designed lately...

"Introducing my bricking up technique using TH distress inks"


Here, I have implemented a very simple yet radiant technique to create the front look, which I call as “bricking technique” and it being very simple (and cost-efficient :P !), I thought you must give it a try too !

Materials required: 

· Trimmer 
· patterned paper (preferably little vintage-y will work wonders!) 
· Sandpaper or Distressing tool
· Tim holtz Distress ink pad(preferably dark shade, I selected walnut stain) 
· 3D foam

Instructions: 


Step 1:
 Trim equal strips of paper from a light and dark shade PP.

Step 2: Distress the edges of both the strips.

Step 3
: Stick the darker shade strips spaced at equal lengths on the desired-shape base layout.

Step 4: Slightly distress the edges of the lighter shade smaller pieces with a distress tool or sand it


Finally, I added those pieces to the wall with 3D foam for extra dimension.

P.S. a warning for a verrry long picture heavy post...














Linking this post to:
rheddscreativespirit-april-challenge

Thank you for stopping by,leave some love!! I would love to hear you :)

Comments

  1. Oh my, this is just fabulous, how creative! So colourful and so much to look at, just love it.
    A delightful piece.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedds Creative Spirit.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning, Bipasha! You are very creative!
    Hugs,
    Aneta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts