Unique add-on for laptop !!


Hi friends...

A new addition to my crafting bucket. A little out of the box,but I found it really cute and smart.....!!Hope you like it too....:)

No specific materials required for it.
Stamps are handdrawn and cut.
Sentiments are printed.
Double sided tape,pie-lane cardstock to make the layout stiffer.

For better protection,as you will be using the laptop very often...I used the OHP sheet cut-outs of the stamp shapes for giving it a covering from dust!! :)








Comments

  1. When do u think bout these buful creations??
    Splendid
    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehee thank you !! I have few cute and loving people around me to get inspirations from,one of them being "U" Buji ^_^!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U hav don it again, a buful 1 dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehee thanks!! hugs u tight bu...;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts